Bouquet of Red Roses

#0 - Feb. 11, 2009, 7:24 p.m.
Blizzard Post
No longer available to get in Dire Maul/Strat/BRD/Scholo. So where do we get it now?
#47 - Feb. 12, 2009, 3:09 a.m.
Blizzard Post
The Bouquet of Red Roses no longer drops in the game; the Bouquet of Ebon Roses will also count for the achievement.

The reason why the red roses are on the achievement is to allow those who have gotten a dungeon drop bouquet in past years to get said achievement.
#49 - Feb. 12, 2009, 3:14 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

But the ebon doesn't seem to work

Doesn't seem to work for the Bouquet achievement or for the Fistful of Love achievement?
#58 - Feb. 12, 2009, 3:40 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Fistful of love.

The red rose's work, but the ebon do not.

The Handfuls of Rose Petals still will, however. We won't be adding the Bouquet of Red Roses back into the game this year, but I'll take your feedback into account.
#61 - Feb. 12, 2009, 3:54 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Was there a problem with it being on a boss in which a level 50 player actually stood a chance of getting it? You do realize you have more then just players who are level 80 whose content you have just removed for no apparent reason, right?

Because a level 80 might go back and run a level 50 instance that means a level 50 shouldn't get to enjoy the holiday and going for the item? You did this with Brewfest Rams, Holiday Hats, and now this. It's pretty pathetic Blizzard that you don't care about anything but your highest level player base.

Blizzard really needs to hire some people that are in touch with the community.

I'm quite aware that not everyone is maximum level, and the majority of all holidays can be done below maximum level. However, that doesn't necessarily mean that all holiday content will be achievable by those who are not level capped, and we'll continue to develop some content that is accessible by higher level characters only.
#67 - Feb. 12, 2009, 4:09 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

While I don't usually call out the powers that be, let's take a look at the current list:

Noble Garden
Brewfest (70)
Hallow's End (70)
Winter Veil (70)

And that's in the unlikely event that the specialty mobs that spawn during Hallow's End and Brewfest are not refitted to 80. But since we know they will, you just called 25% a majority. Bush got more than that.

I'm aware that that was ambiguous, so let me rephrase:

Each individual holiday has a great deal of content in which those below maximum level can participate; there will usually be some parts of it which are geared toward high level players, however.
#164 - Feb. 12, 2009, 6:45 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Understand that I am still reading, and it's quite possible the red roses will make it back into the game on the same or similar bosses to those who currently drop the ebon roses; however, they will always be attached to higher level content. We've no plans to add them back onto the level 60 bosses.
#194 - Feb. 12, 2009, 9:38 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Seriously, if you guys are not going to provide any information on how to complete achievements beyond the cryptic blurbs in the Achievements window, then we are forced to look the information up on external websites.

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/events/loveisintheair/

Q u o t e:
Bouquet of Ebon Roses
You can obtain a Bouque of Ebon Roses that is part of the criteria for the achievement "My Love is Like a Red, Red Rose" from the following bosses:

• Maiden of Grief (Halls of Stone)
  • Prince Keleseth (Utgarde Keep)
  • Prince Taldaram (Ahn'kahet: The Old Kingdom)

No need to visit an external website. ;)
#263 - Feb. 13, 2009, 6:17 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I'll pop in to confirm that we did hotfix in a chance for the Red Roses to drop off the same bosses who are dropping the Ebon Roses.

Enjoy your bouquets!