Resto druids, and lifebloom against DK Q.

Forum Avatar
#0 - Feb. 21, 2009, 1:07 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Here's a question to you Druids.

I couldn't help but notice today that DK class not just he removes every single HoT that druids can put, but he also remove Lifeblooms without letting them Bloom out?

in other words, do you get the bloom Heal if DK removed your lifebloom? cause if you don't get it bloom out. Then Why dispelling it make it bloom, but the DK LB removal doesnt let it bloom? I don't get it, thats ridiculous

I mean druids are really doomed if they face DK right? or is that ok? aren't GMs concern about this? I think its tough for druids now to be healers if there is a DK against them, right?

questions needs some answers here, thanks.
#17 - Feb. 23, 2009, 4 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
...in other words, do you get the bloom Heal if DK removed your lifebloom? cause if you don't get it bloom out. Then Why dispelling it make it bloom, but the DK LB removal doesnt let it bloom? I don't get it, thats ridiculous

I mean druids are really doomed if they face DK right? or is that ok? aren't GMs concern about this? I think its tough for druids now to be healers if there is a DK against them, right? ...

Even if we ignore a Death Knight's Lifebloom dispels, we feel that Lifebloom might be slightly inefficient in PvP. On the other hand however, rolling Lifeblooms onto a couple of tanks is one of the most efficient heals in a PvE setting - meaning that making due changes is not as simple as for example just lowering the mana cost.