Best healing class?

#0 - Jan. 2, 2009, 7:10 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I want to start a healer but I'm unsure which class to go for. What would you consider to be the best class or what would you consider to be the easiest class to heal with? If you know of any useful threads or sites regarding healing, please link them! Thanks.
#30 - Dec. 8, 2009, 1:28 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Q u o t e:
When will people understand that there is no such thing as the 'best' healing class, only the one you like
True, but apart from that the person who created this topic did so about 11 months ago.

Still a common question though, and I think the comment you quoted is important to keep in mind.

Considering rolling a healer myself once 3.3.0 is out, and level (almost) exclusively with random Dungeon Finder parties from level 10 or so. :-)
#33 - Dec. 8, 2009, 4:03 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
What class are you aiming for after 3.3.0 Thundgot?

Well, first of all I won't be ditching my regular characters. The Dungeon Finder leveling is intended as a side project.

For that healer, I'm not sure. The initial idea was to roll a Priest, but I might actually go Shaman. Will have to see what appeals most after looking over spells and talents again and checking which class makes me go "oh, that's cool" the most times. Been ages since I played any of those. :-)