Ægis is now level 15! ;)

#0 - Jan. 17, 2007, 1:56 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I just wanted to say a quick /hello to Truesilver, who I had the pleasure of bumping into on the Azuremyst boat. :)

I still can't chose Ægis to post with, maybe I've just go too many characters. ;)

It was a hard choice, but at the end of the day I'm going 41 Ret, with the leftover points spread between Prot (mainly) and Holy. :)

I <3 Gift of the Naaru!

;)
#13 - Jan. 17, 2007, 6:20 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
It was a hard choice, but at the end of the day I'm going 41 Ret, with the leftover points spread between Prot (mainly) and Holy. :)

Wanna link to your talent tree...? Need some inspiration :)
#26 - Jan. 18, 2007, 2:46 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Thanks all for input! I felt like a total noob for chosing Improved Blessing of Might as my first talent, instead of Benediction that most of you put talents in instead. But I found this build in Antracit's guide that I kind of like: http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/basics/talents/paladin/talents.html?050000000000000000000000000000000000000005020505100033105331051

I haven't had any problems preserving mana so far, but I'll see how it goes. I am leveling up with a friend who is playing a priest (I am not very fond of soloing) by the way.

Q u o t e:
Edit: I have to add, the Draenei starting areas and quests are amazing! Really thought out and great to do. I'm not even going to mention the Totem one. ;)

The elite quest chain at level 19-20 is totally awesome as well :)
#39 - Jan. 19, 2007, 7:57 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Ommra, you really need to have a long conversation with someone like Rheya or Myself (or preferably both since we tend to present opposite sides of the coin) -.-
If you understand the relevance of all of the talents it's actually hard to see 'choices' to make, there's a lot of talents you can just completely disregard because of the value of the talents they compete with, depending of course on what you want to do with your spec.

It's usually first when you have levelled to 60 you realise which talents you like and which ones you don't use that much. I am at level 58 with my rogue finally satisfied with the build I have, and with my shaman I have to say I'm still not sure how to spec...

So I will go for one of the different ret specs for now, and then reconsider when I have played my pala for a while.