DK Bugs

#0 - April 25, 2009, 5:12 p.m.
Blizzard Post
So I play a level 80 DK as you can all see from my profile and I just wanted to make a post about what I consider to be a fair few bugs. All of these bugs are taken from personal experience and I have also made sure non are down to latency or lag issues, or are a problem with my UI.

1, Lichborne - Ability can be used while feared and it breaks fear, can be used before fear hits to make you immune, yet when used while sapped, it doesnt break sap but does activate the ability.

2, Death Grip - Whenever Death Grip is used, an in game message appears saying Immune, yet character is still dragged.

3, Blood Tap - Sometimes when Blood Tap is used it converts a blood rune to a death rune and makes the rune instantly usable

4, Strangulate - I'm not sure if this ones down to me or whether its a big. 50% of the time when I use strangulate the CD will be activated yet the silence will not hit the target. Of the other 50%, 25% of the time the ability will hit but not for intended 5 second duration.

5, Mind Freeze - Possibly the most known about Deathknight bug, when mind freeze is used there is a second before it will actually hit the target, this is immensely frustrating when used in PVP and is a game turner.

Apart from these 5 bugs, everythings fine and dandy. Thanks in advance for any time taken to reply to this post.

Ezpz
#10 - April 29, 2009, 6:55 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Greetings Ezpz,

I've gone through the issues that you reported, and checked them against the potential problems our QA team are aware of. From what I can see, in this case the problems appear to be related to the mechanics and how they can be affected by your target's own resistances, for example.

There doesn't appear to be any errors in the way that these spells are working, and so for that reason I'm going to recommend that we put this post in the Death Knight forum. This will help in two ways - the first is that you'll have a wealth of knowledgeable death knights to help clear up any possible confusion, and secondly our developers will be able to see the post as well.

If there are any issues to be found here, the death knight forum will help bring them to light much easier.

Kind Regards,
Irylinne