People who don´t loot in instances...

#0 - May 3, 2010, 5:36 p.m.
Blizzard Post
One thing that has annoyed me since heroic 5 man bosses started dropping raid emblems, is that people don´t loot mobs we kill. As a skinner / leather-worker this really is annoying. Even when I ask very nicely if people can loot so I can skin, I get ignored. People can´t spare the one second it takes?

My suggestion to solve this:

If a player is running past a slain mob without looting, their movement speed is slowed by 5% for every yard they go further in the instance without looting or open loot window. Should put and end to non-looters :)
#69 - May 4, 2010, 8:53 p.m.
Blizzard Post
If a dead mob has stars coming from it, I'm right clicking that guy and checking out what secrets they have been hiding from me. I always have and always will. It takes a matter of seconds (if that) and is extremely profitable for the sake of a 'click'. :) That's my view on it anyhow.
#81 - May 4, 2010, 10:28 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I personally think that you should be able to skin regardless. If they haven't looted previously, it should be turned into a "bag" on the floor upon the mob despawn after skinning :>
Neat idea!

http://forums.wow-europe.com/board.html?forumId=10024
#118 - May 5, 2010, 8:40 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I find this thread highly intriguing, really! The split in opinion is very visible, and really opens my eyes to the varying degrees of patience the current (posting) community has. It seems very few sit on the fence, and the majority are either horrified at the thought of looting in an instance, or those that consider it part of the experience.

As you were. :)
#129 - May 5, 2010, 4:24 p.m.
Blizzard Post
A question to the non-looters amongst you who have been with us in Azeroth since 2005:

Did you loot all the mobs in "Vanilla" WoW, or did you have the same view then as you do now? If your view has changed, perhaps share a little into why? Thanks!