Warlock QQ post #7456

#0 - April 30, 2007, 2:02 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Warlocks seriously need to be toned down. The only class that actually FAILS to see how overpowered they are, are warlocks them selves. Some warlocks do agree though. Most of you are probably rerolls from other classes. You were tired of being owned. So ofcouse you thought: 'if you cant beet em, join em'. Cant blame you though.

Ask youself these 3 questions:

1. Don't you think it's weird that all classes whine about you?
2. Noticed how Warlocks are currently 'flavor of the month' class?
3. Notice the number of QQ posts like this one? I mean, comeon! Its gotta ring a bell somewhere.

I really fail to see how fair it is for other classes, that you depend on the pvp trinket, and wotf?

Warlocks will ofcourse say, 'But we cant beat rogues!'. Any good rogue will know when their stunlock will run out and pop clos. Why dont you just equip your pvp trinket and get out of the stun before that? So you can deathcoil him while hes not prepared for it?

It's not really deathcoil, you really need that spell. Its the fact that it dosnt share any DR with fear, (atleast make it share diminishing returns with fear, but still be unbreakable), That you can mix deathcoil in with fear, while you have a #%*!load of dots on you. PvP trinket? yah, its not like you cant just cast fear again. Wotf? This QQ is not about racial imbalance. Not all players are undead. At the time fear actually breaks, you're down 50% hp. Guess what? You get feared again.. Fear is gonna get nerfed, i know. It still dosnt change the fact, that fear = free nuke.

You get all that, + pets, making sure you can deal with just about every class.

Seriously guys. Why do you think theres atleast 5 warlock QQ posts at this forum each day?

Oh i know.. Its because everyone else is noobs, and the players playng warlocks are elite videogame masters.

Go ahead, insult my grammar and my english. It stil dosnt change the fact that most other players, that does not play warlock shares my oppinion.

/cast fireward
#43 - May 2, 2007, 8:57 p.m.
Blizzard Post
What happened to Warlock QQ post #7455 ??