How useless are the GMs? Let's find out...

#0 - Aug. 31, 2006, 10:52 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Did you know that if someone breaks the rules in a BG, it's your own fault? Did you now that you could say to a GM that someone was being horrible to you using vulgar language and they'd believe you, even though they say they follow it up, and the person you say said it gets in trouble even if they didn't say it? Did you know that the GM's (and most other players) don't know the difference between spam and mis-use of a channel? Did you know that I have reported a least four players for trying to sell gold and yet, they still have an account? If you have similar veiws on how useless the GMs really are, please post them below! In my opinion, they should be MADE do work, not test out stuff!!! They should leave the testing to players and software engineers and actually do their job description...HELP PLAYERS!!!
#14 - Sept. 1, 2006, 8:52 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Did you know that this can be taken to WoWConcernsEU@blizzard.com and trolling on the forums is not appreciated?
#15 - Sept. 1, 2006, 8:53 p.m.
Blizzard Post
If you're not happy with the service contact Blizzard, you seem to be a smart fellow (oO) I'm sure you can find the contact links all by yourself.
We have a lot of GMs doing a fine job of helping a lot of people, but having someone call you useless and God knows what else is not motivating, nor is it truthful or productive.
If you want to have a productive discussion with other players I'm sure you can find a better, less confrontational way, of bringing your point across.