Netherwhelp code is bugged. i want an answer!

#0 - Jan. 15, 2007, 3:19 p.m.
Blizzard Post
The only reason im getting the collectors edition tomorrow is the Netherwhelp. now i understand that there have been issues with the production of these european copies. but what if i end up not getting my netherwhelp ??

I've red something about Blizzard sending flyers to the dutch shops within one week that will make up for the code that doesnt work on a dutch gaming site. but does this "flyer" guarantee me that i get a netherwhelp with each character i make with TBC, including my current main that will get "upgraded" when i install TBC ?

I wish to receive some kind of answer to this. cause you guys basicly took away the purpose of me being excited for TBC:CE..

thanks
#14 - Jan. 15, 2007, 3:52 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
The only reason im getting the collectors edition tomorrow is the Netherwhelp. now i understand that there have been issues with the production of these european copies. but what if i end up not getting my netherwhelp ??

I've red something about Blizzard sending flyers to the dutch shops within one week that will make up for the code that doesnt work on a dutch gaming site. but does this "flyer" guarantee me that i get a netherwhelp with each character i make with TBC, including my current main that will get "upgraded" when i install TBC ?

I wish to receive some kind of answer to this. cause you guys basicly took away the purpose of me being excited for TBC:CE..

thanks

You WILL be able to get your whelp; we're just not yet giving out details on the next steps.