2 Accounts on 1 Computer, allowed?

#0 - Dec. 3, 2006, 5:56 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hello , I have 2 accounts ( Both mine, under the same name ) and was wondering, is it legal to run both accounts on 1 computer to play at the same time? ( Since WoW doesnt restrict 1 WoW-Program per PC ).

Example of what I have in mind is, I will be leveling a BE Paladin on the same server as my Priest , If I create the BE Paladin on the 2nd account , and set the Priest (1st account) on follow to help me level by healing / killin adds ect.

( Ofcourse I mean both games will be windowed so I can see both at once and click on which one I need to use )

Is this legal? I didnt know where else to ask? I wouldnt wanna do it if I can get banned >.>
#17 - Dec. 3, 2006, 7:12 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Hello , I have 2 accounts ( Both mine, under the same name ) and was wondering, is it legal to run both accounts on 1 computer to play at the same time? ( Since WoW doesnt restrict 1 WoW-Program per PC ).

Example of what I have in mind is, I will be leveling a BE Paladin on the same server as my Priest , If I create the BE Paladin on the 2nd account , and set the Priest (1st account) on follow to help me level by healing / killin adds ect.

( Ofcourse I mean both games will be windowed so I can see both at once and click on which one I need to use )

Is this legal? I didnt know where else to ask? I wouldnt wanna do it if I can get banned >.>

Both of them your own account? And you are the only one playing them? Don't see a problem :)