Who wants a New Realm?

Forum Avatar
#0 - June 18, 2007, 6:53 p.m.
Blizzard Post
After reading many posts about asking for a new realm i was wondering how many people would reroll if a realm popped up this week?
I'd just like an idea of how many people are in the same boat i am, and just waiting?

Cheers
#21 - June 18, 2007, 8:03 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
After reading many posts about asking for a new realm i was wondering how many people would reroll if a realm popped up this week?
I'd just like an idea of how many people are in the same boat i am, and just waiting?

Cheers

I know that the idea of having an entirely new fresh realm to roll your new character is appealing, but it is not going to happen before there is an actual need of opening new realms.

If there indeed are so many people who wish to re-roll and start from a fresh, then perhaps it would be a good idea if those many people arranged it so that they all re-rolled together on the same recommended realm. That way it should be perfectly possible to find other people to group without too many problems.

This thread should be of interest if you seek to re-roll:
http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=292059982&sid=1
#28 - June 18, 2007, 8:35 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Vaneras! Not in need of a new PvE realm you say? All the PvE realms got over 16k+ players on it, But yet the Nagrand server is recommended with the pop on almost 17k, Cmon? EU need's a new PvE realm.

There is currently no need for new realms. There is plenty of room still on the recommended realms.
#152 - June 21, 2007, 10:16 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I have to lock this since some of you can't discuss without throwing insults at each other. Too bad.