WOW....Most intense gaming experience ever

#0 - June 12, 2007, 6:22 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I'm a relative newcomer to this game...been playing for little over a month, in case you don't know. So I'm still a bity stary-eyed, so to speak. Though I have been gaming for years...Atari 2600 anyone? Well, so last night was without a doubt the most intense gaming experience I've ever had...in what? nearly 3 decades of video gaming. Many of you will scoff...cos it was only in the Dead Mines...but the level of camaradie, atmosphere and immersion was on another level in gaming experience from anything I've ever played before. So well done Blizzard. Spiffing marvelous!
#41 - June 13, 2007, 12:55 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I'm a relative newcomer to this game...been playing for little over a month, in case you don't know. So I'm still a bity stary-eyed, so to speak. Though I have been gaming for years...Atari 2600 anyone? Well, so last night was without a doubt the most intense gaming experience I've ever had...in what? nearly 3 decades of video gaming. Many of you will scoff...cos it was only in the Dead Mines...but the level of camaradie, atmosphere and immersion was on another level in gaming experience from anything I've ever played before. So well done Blizzard. Spiffing marvelous!

Thanks for sharing, and for the nice words :)

It's fun to read the stories on people's first impressions of WoW, it's nice to get a reminder on how it felt the very first time I played WoW...

I think it was as late as yesterday though when I was doing some quests in Zangarmarsh with my rogue that I just stopped and looked and thought "this looks sooo cooooool...." ;) – and I have already levelled up two other characters in that area. I still think WoW looks amazing!
#44 - June 13, 2007, 1:03 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I just play a lot. And levelling together with a good friend is super easy and incredibly fast. Especially if you live together ;)