Where are all the female Taurens?

#0 - July 2, 2007, 10:11 a.m.
Blizzard Post
After playing WoW for 2 years (not solidly ofc) I have seen all races of all classes. The one I have seen less of is the female Tauren. I have horde characters on 4 realms, as well as alliance on 2. I have only ever come across a female Tuaren warrior twink, and a female tauren hunter farming in the Badland. Yet when I come on the forums there are loads of female Tauren avatars. I have look on the armory and found several female Taurens, and that are are actually quite plentlyful. I dont think I have ever, never seen a female tauren shammy eiher.

So in that case where are they hiding, I have seen female dwarfs more common than female Taurens. I am actually thinking of rolling a couple just to make the numbers hehe.

Just wondering am I the only one thats noticed this, or are other people actually noticed the vanishing act these females have pulled ?
#47 - July 2, 2007, 5:02 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Ommra refuses to show herself, being convinced this is a nasty trap.

I do have a sudden craving for hamburgers now...
#81 - July 3, 2007, 8:25 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Ommra, where are you??

Of course the Ultimate imba Female Tauren Ommra have to post here! >_<

Can't. Resist. Flattering. >.< I feel ashamed now.

Q u o t e:
Funny how 90% of the female taurens that replied here, were below 70 (read: Alts )

My female tauren is my main :) She's been my main character since about May 2005.
#102 - July 3, 2007, 2:31 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Is your character that you play for really called Ommra?

No, I'm incognito ;)
#106 - July 3, 2007, 4:11 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
http://armory.wow-europe.com/search.xml?searchQuery=incognito&searchType=characters#search.xml?searchType=characters&searchQuery=incognito&p=1&sf=race&sd=a

Which one? O_o

You are legion!

/facepalm
#112 - July 3, 2007, 4:43 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

No, I'm incowgnito ;)

Fixed.