17/07 Disconnections on certain realms

#0 - July 17, 2007, 2:41 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Players on the below realms may currently be experiencing random disconnects. We’re investigating this issue with our provider and will update you as soon as we have an ETA for a resolution.

The affected realms:
Auchindoun, Ghostlands, Hellfire, Karazhan, Nagrand, Shattered Halls, Sporeggar, The Sha'tar
#9 - July 17, 2007, 3:13 p.m.
Blizzard Post
If your realm is not in the list but you are experiencing issues then it should not be related to this issue specifically. I highly recommend checking the Technical Support forum in that case because I have seen several threads about realms that might also have to do with ISP issues (amongst other things).
#14 - July 17, 2007, 3:16 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
there is a m in realm

That's my random typo generator so my macros look more human. Thanks for the ti ;)
#15 - July 17, 2007, 3:16 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Also add Emerald Dream to that realm :( I got DC'd quite a few times when I was teaching a lowbie trying to duel me a lesson :(

Sorry to hear it, but you didn't read my post.
#19 - July 17, 2007, 3:19 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Three days of disconnecting every 30 or 5 minutes, depending on some random factor - I'd say that's pretty much unplayable. The only thing I've been able to do is low-level quests for Darkspear rep and fooling around on a level >10 alt.

If your tech guys would actually bother to look at the eight or so pages of tracert routes posted in the Tech Support forum, you'd already know that for the most part, Telia is the issue. Again. Disconnects because Telia is a joke or because of something entirely else on your part that affects only certain realms - it amounts to the same. The game is rendered unplayable.

And your annoyance is understandable. However, our tech guys look at everything on their forum, respond to whatever they can, we give compensation very regularly and we're always looking into issues when they occur. sometimes quicker, sometimes less quick.

That is not grounds, though, to bash our tech guys. Without those tech guys actually bothering to look at threads, I doubt you'd be playing at all ;)