I world of warcraft worth loosing your family

#0 - July 11, 2007, 1:45 p.m.
Blizzard Post
hi people
my name is steven and i been playing WoW for a year now i must say this is the best game ever created in the history of gaming, but it's not worth loosing your family over......
months of addiction to this game turned in to a battlefield between me and my wife and kids
not thinking bout what could happen i kept on playing this game and showing loyalty to blizzard
but one day this tuned into a living nightmare when i woke up one morning and saw that my wife had left me taking my kids along with her...
i don't want to spread negative publicity on this game but still loosing your family means the end if you care
so i call out to all people out there if you think you are addicted and you havin problems with your family please but please quit the game and find help don't turn your back on them cause they need you more then this game does

i terminated my account deleted all my chars and i hope that one day my wife forgives me
don't make my mistake
#5 - July 11, 2007, 1:50 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Dude, good luck with the missus. All things should be done in moderation, that definitely goes for games too.
If you think of playing again, let your wife change the pw. And maybe make a schedule, family time/play time and stick to it.