Thanks for your Dedication, Tigole!

#0 - Aug. 27, 2007, 2:10 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I know he won't read this here, but maybe someone will pass it on.

I just watched another interview you gave at the Leipzig Games Convention. You were tired, overworked and generally in less than perfect shape. But your answers were clear and to the point. You were humble and patient, open to suggestions, and you could always supply good reasoning when a point needed a bit of defending.

I may not agree with all of your decisions, but I have a lot of respect for that kind of attitude. I don't think I could remain calm if it was my job to oversee and entertain the huge Kindergarten that is the player community.

Tigole, and all other current and former team members, I want to thank you. Your work has enriched my life.
#35 - Aug. 27, 2007, 11:03 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

1. Mobs that fall through the floor.
2. Mobs that die under the floor so you cant loot them.
3. Mobs that spawn on top of one you just killed instantly.
4. Being able to see stealthed people through terrian because of their weapon enchants.
5. Reputation grinding.
6. Slow travel times.
7. world pvp.
8. Constant class/item imbalance and nerfing - how long does it take to balance a game that was supposed to be finished before it went on sale sooooooooooooooo many years ago.
9. Re-using content. Shadowmoon is basically gorge/steppes with green lava instead of red.
10. boring outland dungeons. Azerothian dungeons were all a unique experience. Ouland dungons are generally the same per zone with standard mob killing upto the occasional boss which may or may not require a set routine.

theres a start for you.

Your first mmo, is it?