Complex Situation

#0 - Sept. 12, 2007, 9:38 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Hey guys,

Yesterday a good friend of my came online and told me what ruined my day.

She was thinking of committing suicide because her life is pretty screwed at the moment.
I really want to help her as much as possible but because she lives about 4 hours away that is not really an option. I can only talk in to her not to do anything stupid, but I feel that wont be enough.

So what really is going on is that her mothers boyfriend is abusing her, both physical and sexual whenever she is not around. I dont know how many times this has happened but she is soo scared that she locks herself up in her room.
Today she is going to the hospital for a check up as he got wild with a hammer on her.

I really need advice to help her as much as possible.

Also, she is scared that if she will report him to the police that his friends ( lol) will go after her to teach her a lesson.

Thanks for your time.
#29 - Sept. 12, 2007, 12:37 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hello Iservealot,

If you can contact a Game Master about this through the game, providing the name of this girls character and the approximate time when you spoke to her in-game about this, they will be able to look into the matter.

We are legally obliged to investigate all such reports thoroughly and forward them to the relevant authorities.

I feel that at the moment this may be the fastest way for you to be able to help her.