Noob lvling changes, pathetic idea

#0 - Sept. 6, 2007, 2:19 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Ive seen theres going to be changes regarding the lvling exp required for noobs soon
and that Blizzard, in their wisdom, have decided to make it a lot easier to lvl to 60

tbh i think thats very unfair to the pple who have grinded the lvl 60 fairly.

I for one would be disgusted.
Why should i have had to lvl up my alts the long way jsut for Blizzard to let new chaqracters zip thru it to 60.

U gonna give us a refund for all the weeks its took us extra to get to the same lvl as the noobs after this change has been made.? (no)

Its grossly unfair and yet another kick in the teeth for the pple who have played this game for years and EARNED the right to be the lvl they are at.

I felt that we were grossly let down when TBC came out and all the items pple have spent months to get, were rendered crap by "first day green " drops in TBC
Dont do this again please by letting 5 minute subscribers attain a lvl thats took us a lot of hard work to get to.

If new players or new characters want Alts to run with in TBC and beyond
GO GRIND THEM UP LIKE WE ALL HAD TO

Blizzard, can you employ some pple who actually are in tune with what pple want please

Cos this is one of the most disgusting ideas ive heard.

Whats next? i start a new account atfer the new expansion and lvl to 80 in a couple of days.....

#14 - Sept. 6, 2007, 2:31 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Ive seen theres going to be changes regarding the lvling exp required for noobs soon
and that Blizzard, in their wisdom, have decided to make it a lot easier to lvl to 60

tbh i think thats very unfair to the pple who have grinded the lvl 60 fairly.

I for one would be disgusted.
Why should i have had to lvl up my alts the long way jsut for Blizzard to let new chaqracters zip thru it to 60.

U gonna give us a refund for all the weeks its took us extra to get to the same lvl as the noobs after this change has been made.? (no)

Its grossly unfair and yet another kick in the teeth for the pple who have played this game for years and EARNED the right to be the lvl they are at.

I felt that we were grossly let down when TBC came out and all the items pple have spent months to get, were rendered crap by "first day green " drops in TBC
Dont do this again please by letting 5 minute subscribers attain a lvl thats took us a lot of hard work to get to.

If new players or new characters want Alts to run with in TBC and beyond
GO GRIND THEM UP LIKE WE ALL HAD TO

Blizzard, can you employ some pple who actually are in tune with what pple want please

Cos this is one of the most disgusting ideas ive heard.

Whats next? i start a new account atfer the new expansion and lvl to 80 in a couple of days.....

Did you mean "newb" or do you disrespect everyone who starts a new character?

Anyway... if you ever decide you want to reroll and start a new character, you will be so happy that we made this change.