Simply amateurish, no other words

#0 - Sept. 26, 2007, 11:08 a.m.
Blizzard Post
My orc shield now changes size, and is far larger in his hand; from on his back, as opposed to before, when it was far smaller in his hand than on his back. The shoulders to ae simply bigger and raised off, he still looks ridiculous. My orc shield is so big it cuts through most of the shoulder.

Can’t you people do even the simplest thing right. This does not bode well for the future of wow.

As for the AH change, stop punishing the players who play by the rules with you pathetic attempt at stopping gold sellers. If you truly want to stop them, then employ a dedicated team with some of the huge amounts of money you make from this game. Don’t spend three months investigating them so you can make money off them and ban them immediately. Ban anyone who buys gold; make people afraid to buy gold. And stop making things so dam expensive, if it costs more to raid and buy stuff than you can make in a month, but on a weekly basis, people will buy gold.
#66 - Sept. 26, 2007, 1:29 p.m.
Blizzard Post
That's enough flaming for one thread.

I honestly can't remember what Orcs' shoulders and off-hand items looked like back in 2.1.2.
I had a look for your email with the screenshots that you sent to Tech Support Saragosus, but I wasn't able to find it, you may have sent it from a different address to the one registered on your account, or it may not have reached us yet.