Dishonest people make me so #%*%ing angry!

#0 - Feb. 3, 2008, 10:58 a.m.
Blizzard Post
When I woke up today I had a new mail from "Blizzard". I read it and it said that I had been reported for selling my account and should verify my account information or it would be suspended, and I was all like "omg, better do this". Then I read some more and could see that they wanted my account password... Ye right, looked up and could see that the real mail-adress, which was within brackets () so I didn't see it at first was a @gmail.com adress. Scamer ofcourse.

I hope this reply will suit them well:

"
Greetings lowlife worm,

#**@ you and may you forever be cursed. A Blizzard employee would never ask for a customers password. I hope dearly that God will strike down upon all dishonest people such as yourself and that you will be tormented in the eternal flames of Hell for all eternity. Untill that day, may your life contain agony and pain like no other.

Sincerly,

someone who hates scammers like yourself

PS. Die %@%#!, die.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 04:07:08 +0100
To: <personal details removed>
Subject: Account Administration Team

"Greetings!
It has come to our attention that you are trying to sell/trade your personal World of Warcraft account.
As you may or may not be aware of, this conflicts with the EULA and Terms of Agreement.
If this proves to be true, your account can and will be disabled. It will be ongoing for further investigation by Blizzard employee's.
Blizzard might consider taking legal actions against your crime, if it seems too be of an extreme nature.
If you wish to not get your account suspended you should immediately verify your account.
This action is taken because we at Blizzard Entertainment takes these sales
quite serious. We need to confirm you are the original owner of the account.
This is easiest done by confirming your personal information along with concealed information about your account.
You can confirm that you are the original owner of the account by replying to this email with:

Use the following template below to verfiy your account and information via email.
* First and Surname:
* Address:
* Zip code:
* Daytime phone:
* Account e-mail:
* CD-key:
* Account name:
* Account password:
* Secret Question and Answer:

If you ignore this mail your account can and will be closed permanently.
We ask you to NOT change password until the investigation is fully completed.

Blizzard Entertainment Europe
Account Administration Team
TSA 60 001
78143 Vélizy Villacoublay Cedex France

As soon as we have this information we will be able to progress the resolution
of this matter for you.
If you wish to review our current Rules and Polices, they can be found at:
http://www.wow-europe.com/en/policy/

Kind regards,

Fred W.
Account Administration Team
Blizzard Entertainment Europe
"
#12 - Feb. 5, 2008, 1:42 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Personally, on a serious note, I'd be more concerned as to how they got the email address your game is registered to.

I suspect that the apparent willingness to post his email address on a public forum helped.
(don't worry though, I deleted it from the OP ;))