Burning Plate of the Worldbreaker

#1 - Sept. 28, 2016, 11:16 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Good Morning GM and players,

Protection Warriors have found their Hidden appearance, Burning Plate of the Worldbreaker. We know it requires AK 5 and where it spawns in Neltharian's Vault. We know it is preceeded by a emote only the Warrior may see, and that it is a personal spawn. What I would like to know is, Did a hotfix came out with server maintenence on 9/27/16 that prevents Warriors from camping this appearance or is this currently bugged? Over 6 hours of camping myself and about 10 other warriors doing the same, yielded none of us receiving the appearance on 9/27/16. Warriors were able to loot this up until 9/26/16 all the way up until reset, with no further reports after. For the sake of the Warrior community could we get a Blue post notifying us if the initial drop was a bug, if we are locked to the quest being a daily reset (thus making it uncampable), or if it remains untouched and 60 hours of farming is just terrible RNG Noone got it.
#204 - Sept. 30, 2016, 10:43 p.m.
Blizzard Post
There was a bug with this that was fixed earlier this week.

I recommend taking things a day at a time and giving your logout button a rest. There's always tomorrow, after all.