Why is it so hard to report a Problem now ?

#1 - Feb. 24, 2016, 8:31 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I tried to make a Ticket Because my Toon Pullmychain is Tracking Herbs ..he is Mineing & Blacksmith so its annoying at the least & I got no way to untrack it...plz help
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#2 - Feb. 24, 2016, 8:40 p.m.
Blizzard Post
02/24/2016 12:31 PMPosted by Mudhen
I tried to make a Ticket Because my Toon Pullmychain is Tracking Herbs ..he is Mineing & Blacksmith so its annoying at the least & I got no way to untrack it...plz help

Typically, that indicates it's an issue GMs really can't assist.

In this case, I had your character looked into - we didn't see any herb tracking, but they cleared things anyway.

If YOU still see it, it's probably a UI issue and a reset UI would be in order.

To do a full reset UI, you will want to save your addons in another spot if you wish to preserve them.

Then rename/delete or move your WTF, Cache and Interface folders while WoW is shutdown. Rebooting your system is optional, but personally, I usually go ahead and do it.

Note, if you are running Vista or Windows 7 make sure your permissions are set so it does not undo your changes.

More detailed instructions for different operating systems, including Macs are here.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/resetting-the-world-of-warcraft-user-interface

While a full reset UI may not cure all ills, it is an extremely valuable trouble-shooting step even if it doesn't resolve the issue at hand.

~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~

Got Feedback? Click me.