Balance 7.1.5

#1 - Nov. 15, 2016, 9:03 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Why is the only balance change we getting a bloody nerf to a meh talent anyways? Im tired of balance being ignored we are not in a good spot. Just because we do subpar in en doesn't mean we are in a ok spot. I want to play balance in other places and im tired of being forced to guardian or resto because no one wants a useless boomkin in mythic. !@#$ty AoE and no real CC. Typhoon is crap compared to anytype of stun
#53 - Nov. 17, 2016, 11:45 p.m.
Blizzard Post
11/15/2016 01:03 PMPosted by Delek
Why is the only balance change we getting a bloody nerf to a meh talent anyways? Im tired of balance being ignored we are not in a good spot. Just because we do subpar in en doesn't mean we are in a ok spot. I want to play balance in other places and im tired of being forced to guardian or resto because no one wants a useless boomkin in mythic. !@#$ty AoE and no real CC. Typhoon is crap compared to anytype of stun
Hopefully you have seen this by now, but the 7.1.5 PTR is in a state of flux at the moment and isn't what I would call "design-complete". We are still working in multiple class changes for almost every spec in the game.

Once we are sure we are in a better state and you guys have your hands on the changes, we will be happy to share some insight.*

*Not sure how long that is going to be, by the way.