Could I have a blue comment about WSG rep?

#0 - March 14, 2009, 11:07 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I just want to know whether blizzard plans to implement any rep for handing in tokens. I am fine with it either way, i just don't want to grind my way to exalted, and find that they are gunna make it easy next patch
#14 - March 16, 2009, 6:44 p.m.
Blizzard Post
There are no current plans to change how you gain reputation with Warsong Gulch.
#37 - March 17, 2009, 12:43 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I loled...I honestly loled because its true. One day Bornakk announces that no changes will be made to the drakes and 10 days later makes a post saying the drakes will be removed. So I lol @ blue comments where something is announced as not changing...it basically means nothing.

The latest information is still the latest information, not the information from tomorrow. You should also keep in mind that while a stance may be correct one day, the discussion and feedback on it can be part of why it gets changed the following day/week. Yes, things change in this game. :)

Q u o t e:
My question would be: Why isn t there any plans when people have been asking for years to have either the tokens turn ins reinstated or an improved way to gain rep. WSG rep gains are just plain retarded at the moment and do not fit any other reputation gains at this time. WSG rep is the hardest, most annoying and most time consuming/frustrating reputation to grind... getting exalted with it after 3.0 should get you a ubber feat of strength of ubberness.

The answer is pretty much that we are okay with it taking a long time to get. Things can always change down the road though, maybe when more BGs come out a better system will be made but there really isn't anything else to add at this time. *shrug*