Did Archimonde LFR mode

#1 - Aug. 29, 2015, 6:09 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Most painful thing I have done in LFR ever. I didn't do it on this character, I did it on my DK.

Anyway.

This has got to be the hardest thing I've ever done in PVE and when I finally killed him I felt a great sense of accomplishment.

15 wipes, 3hours.

After all was said and done about 4 people from the original raid were remaining.

A couple things I have to say -

If you are undergeared or you don't do at least 20k dps without any determination buff, please don't queue. If you can't out heal a tank. Please don't queue.

This is not a fight where you can just twiddle your thumbs and faceroll to another piece of fat lootz. This is an actual challenge.

Be prepared. Our first 10 wipes we had 3 healers who couldn't out heal a prot pally. Some mean things were said to them and they kept trying. One of them even yelled inall caps "I"M HEALING MY BUTT OFF DOING EVERYITNG I CAN" and I felt bad for them. To be honest though, they shouldn't be there if they can't out heal a tank.

Yes mechanics are the real issue but if you have people who aren't doing proper dps/healing then it's even worse.
Forum Avatar
Forum Moderator
#74 - Feb. 12, 2017, 9:50 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Folks, please be mindful of the date on a thread and do not resurrect/bump it if it is fairly old. If you wish provide feedback on a topic or participate in a discussion create your own or find one that is recent. This thread will now be locked.