Official "Safe Space" Thread

#1 - Jan. 4, 2017, 5:52 p.m.
Blizzard Post
It's OK you can relax here. We have puppies and back massages to take away all the stress of Legion.

Doesn't matter if you're here because of RNG, Legendaries, PvP, No Flying, or anything else that brings personal dissatisfaction. We're all friends here. Lets bring some uplifting and motivational inspiration to the community. Talk about what you're personally doing to find enjoyment in Legion or outside of WoW itself.

These are dark times my friends but stay strong and lets continue to give Blizzard our $15 a month so they can afford to pay their developers to improve the game to new heights like they've been doing successfully for so many years. No matter what happens: at least it isn't Warlords of Draenor and we can all thank Treesus for that.

I understand the forums are typically a place to express hatred or rarely love for the game, bash other players opinions, down vote everything heavily regardless of truth, and overall be as toxic as you can but WE CAN CHANGE THAT.

Welcome to your Safe Space and please observe the following rules while posting:

No expressing negative personal opinions
No down voting or up voting of any kind, all players are equal
Only positive reinforcement is allowed
No discussion on how the game can be improved only discuss the aspects of the game that bring joy.

I can not force you to abide by these rules but remember that toxicity solves nothing and only hurts peoples feelings.

/hug

I love every one of you and you are all special.
#186 - Jan. 4, 2017, 9:27 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Most of what is being discussed here isn't on topic with OPs post. We are fine with sanctioning a chat room/lounge style thread for general, but let's try to keep posts generally on topic with what the OP creates.

Locking this down since its veered off-topic.