10 Reasons why I already Quit this Sad Game

#1 - Sept. 22, 2016, 2:33 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Here are 10 reasons why I have already unsubbed and will not be playing this game again unless major changes take place.

1. PvP unbalanced AF. Instagib Stun Fest with Melee domination due to the massive CC and Mobility granted to melee.

2. PvE unbalanced AF. Should never have 100k DPS difference between specs. Classes bring nothing unique to the raid anymore, so its all about that sweet DPS. You can't argue some specs are better at AoE vs. Single Target because usually the ones at the top dominate both.

3. Alt Specs and Alts - Due to the artifact weapon grind, making an Alt Spec this expansion is further out of reach than ever before and making an Alt is even less of an option.

4. Time Gating - This is also a reason an Alt is not likely to happen for most people. Many aspects of the game are gated by time, not by hard work.

5. Garrison 2.0 and missions - The fact that the missions are a timed gate for your class progression and also tied to attunements sickens me, and is part of the reason why Alts are not viable and why the timed gating feels so insulting. An automated, RNG waiting facebook style game should NOT have made it into Legion especially considering how much hate it got in the last expansion.

6. Legendary Items - I have 3, but I'm wearing one on this char (2 on tank spec). I got mine out of a legendary cache and 2 from heroic bosses. NONE OF THEM FELT REWARDING. No epic fight. No rep grind. No long quest line.. just RNG here is your legendary. Lazy design. Tears community apart. This should have had a clear goal to obtain. A clear set of objectives. Nope. RNG.

7. World Quests are new dailies - They felt fine at first, now I'm rushing to get through them to get my cache and be done with them. They have no variety. I do the same quests every couple days. My rewards are also already getting pointless. I have 845 item level so my only option to get an upgrade from this system is via lucky proc.

8. Rep Grind is gated - Since I can't simply go slaughter my enemies for honor I'm stuck with this waiting game rep grind via world quests. On top of the Rep Grind, the gear you get from the grind is already useless as it tops out at 840. I never understood why the rep grind in every expansion always opened up access to outdated gear.

9. Massive Amount of Bugs - There are numerous bugs that were reported in early beta that still exist. Take Guardian Druid for example. Frenzied regeneration doesn't calculate pvp damage for example. The artifact fishing pole is bugged and causes you to get the wrong fish. Withered Army crashes and fails often. They fall through the floor and such. This bullet point could go on forever.

10. Alchemy - Man. Takes me hours to farm a little starlight, where in the same time I can farm 1000 dreamleaf. This causes potions / flasks to be extremely expensive. Not everyone has WoD money and can afford 1.5k flasks and 1k potions, especially when you need to use a potion almost every fight in a raid. The amount of materials you need to craft needs to be reduced.

11. Mythic+ loot nerf. I have no desire to run a mythic + dungeon if I'm not going to get my one random piece of gear at the end of that long a$$ run. This nerf was unwarranted. Hardcore players are going to gear up fast anyways, this just puts more nerfs on the casual. This also puts more nerfs on having an Alt Spec or an Alt in general. 2 pieces split between 5 people for a 1 hour + time investment. No thanks.

12. Extremely Salty Community. Every 2 minutes another thread gets posted about one of the issues I listed. Never a blue response. Never any acknowledgement that they are working on it. Considering so much of it was brought up in early Beta I don't think they will bother addressing it now.

13. Mythic + keystones : Why would you take the horrible greater rift system from Diablo 3 and put it into wow. It didn't work in Diablo 3. You had people who all had different key levels and finding a group was sometimes a pain. The D3 system was revamped 5 times before it felt better, and yet you put the same painful system in WoW, instead of some newer more updated system. Honestly you could have done a lot better on this.

14. Dungeons already outdated. It sounded like they would be viable for along time, but I guess that is only if you farm up the Mythic +, which is a painful system, with layers of RNG.

15. PvP Stat Templates - They are bad. 13% haste on my druid. Maybe if I had proper stats I could cast spells without a melee beating my face in. I literally cast so slow I can't even get off a single heal, let alone a nuke.

16. RNG - God I'm so sick of it. RNG legendaries. RNG loot. Rng loot stats. RNG automated missions. RNG Rep quests. RNG tradeskill skillups. RNG world quest rewards. RNG blizzard expansions. Just once I would like you to say "Here is the quest line, here is what you farm, here is what you gotta kill, here is the exact reward at the end. GO have fun." Nope. Here is your RNG box and OH look end game moonkin gear, lucky you!
#239 - Dec. 13, 2016, 11:26 p.m.
Blizzard Post
12/13/2016 12:07 PMPosted by Volkan
Necro a 3 month old thread just to rage?

/facepalm
Annnnnnd it's gone.