Can tab targeting get a fix please?

#1 - Dec. 12, 2016, 9:53 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I know I am not alone in thinking how terrible tab targeting is in this expansion. And no, I don't think tab targeting is the best way to target in all situations, but it certainly is great to have a reliable version of tab targeting in many situations.

Why do we have to hit tab 3945828597109 times before the game finally gives in and (reluctantly) targets our intended target? Obviously that's exaggerated, but sometimes it does feel like it takes an eternity.

I took a break from the game starting in early WoD and came back shortly after the Legion launch, so I am not sure if this was an issue last xpac. But can we please have the MoP (and earlier xpacs) version of tab targeting? It used to be so much more efficient.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#4 - Dec. 12, 2016, 10:07 p.m.
Blizzard Post
So, in 7.1, we actually reverted the tab targeting logic back to what it was prior to Patch 7.0. It should be functioning now exactly like it did during Warlords. I've personally found it much more reliable; if you're still having issues with it, did you have similar issues during Warlords?