Are secret artifact weapon in game?

#1 - Sept. 14, 2016, 4:01 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Hey guys, taking the time from the maintenance hours to post a little question that's bugging me really hard.

Since two (and a half) were datamined, and that sheeping some of the concerned mobs from the arcane secret one's does trigger some dialogues (but nothing more(no world quest)), you would assume that the secret artifact appearances are in the game, however, given that ALL THE OTHER ONES wern't datamined (and Sargeras knows how hard people are mining for that) i'm asking a blue to clarify that simple question , because they are the only ones that can know for sure :

<Can secret artifact weapons skins, items or quests related to them, be found by players on the current patch of the game (or the one coming today) ?>

I'm not asking for directions, clues, tips or anything, i'm just kindly asking if they are currently obtainable in the game, because i see a lot of players running errands in old content for hours long and giving up after not finding even the shade of the tail of a hint.

Thank you, and if a blue is reading this, please, PLEASE, tell us if they are.
Forum Avatar
#1 - Sept. 14, 2016, 9:57 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Please see source post at http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17613363824?page=3 for detail.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#8 - Sept. 14, 2016, 8:43 a.m.
Blizzard Post
We can confirm that the processes for obtaining these alternate appearances are all in the game and functioning properly. Once you’ve met all the appropriate requirements – some of which involve content that hasn’t yet been released, or will take some time to complete – the appearance will be granted to your character.