Can't get artifact quest on new copy

#1 - Aug. 22, 2016, 5:14 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I've played beta for the last 4 months, but always used a premade 100. Tonight, I decided to copy over my druid and see how it was. I've done the Broken Shores quest on my druid on live, and all the prepatch quests so far. When I logged the copy in, I received the quest for the unstable anomalies BUT never received the artifact quest. I tried hearthing to Moonglade, I flew to the Dalaran over Karazhan, I went to old Dalaran, I sat in my garrison, I went to Org, I went to Warspear - still no quest.

Now, knowing me, I probably did something wrong, and would love to have someone tell me what it is. But, in the off beat chance it's a glitch in the matrix, I'm posting here so it can be checked out. I would hate to think on release date everyone that has done quests on live can't get their artifact weapon.
Forum Avatar
Quality Assurance
#4 - Aug. 22, 2016, 8:37 p.m.
Blizzard Post
This seems to be working for me. I copied over my character, was able to complete the remaining Pre-Launch quests in Dalaran over Deadwind Pass (Anomalies, Talking to Alodi, In the Blink of an Eye) and teleported to New Dalaran over the Broken Isles.

Can I get a character name on Beta that's experiencing this problem?
Forum Avatar
Quality Assurance
#7 - Aug. 22, 2016, 10:09 p.m.
Blizzard Post
08/22/2016 02:52 PMPosted by Udderlybull
Udderlybull - Beta3

Interesting that Kallipygos's friend was a moonkin, as I always was in moonkin spec.

When I log onto your character I can see Khadgar standing in front of me to turn in the quest "Author! Author!".

Do you see something different?