100 Mounts Reward.

#0 - April 14, 2009, 2:19 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Why in the bloody hell is the rewarded mount, for having 100 which honestly very few of the hundreds of players on each realm even have less than 20~... a freaking normal epic flyer?

Pvp (lol) is 310
Ashes is 310
EASY wotlk garbage mounts is 310

but the pain in the ass 100 mounts is 280? seriously, wtf blizz?

also...
73/100
#9 - April 14, 2009, 5:02 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Why in the bloody hell is the rewarded mount, for having 100 which honestly very few of the hundreds of players on each realm even have less than 20~... a freaking normal epic flyer?

Pvp (lol) is 310
Ashes is 310
EASY wotlk garbage mounts is 310

but the pain in the ass 100 mounts is 280? seriously, wtf blizz?

also...
73/100

It's not meant to be a mount with extra speed but one that is a symbol of awesome-ness... or that you are crazy enough to gather all of these mounts. Also keep in mind that over time this mount will only become easier and easier to get (Example: Argent Tournament).
#14 - April 14, 2009, 5:28 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Representing awesomeness by being worse than one's prerequisites is a little silly though isn't it? Maybe it would be too difficult from the programming end of things, but it would be nice if your newest collection based mount was as fast as your fastest mount.

If for no other reason than that there are too few varieties of mounts that you actually see flying around now.

I see a lot of variety of mounts around these days as overall not a lot of players have the black/plagued proto-drakes. And in the coming months as more mounts come out, I expect a lot of players to get this achievement who have no 310% mount.
#16 - April 14, 2009, 5:40 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I'm a long way away from 100 still, but I agree it should be at least as fast as your fastest mount. Make it 310%!

So what you want is a scenario that doesn't exist in that the mount changes speed based on what other mounts you have? So really this is more along the lines of something you want added into the game and not directly about the mount then as this could apply to other mounts.
#28 - April 14, 2009, 9:29 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

310% speed would only be fair, as less people have this than the freakin black proto drake too.

At this point in time this is correct, yes, but if you think more long term as more are added and this achievement just gets easier and easier it eventually won't be accurate.