**Hi Timbal** (Subject Edited)

#1 - Nov. 14, 2007, 3:34 a.m.
Blizzard Post
This patch is retarded. I have no problem buffing other classes, and in fact, in some cases it was needed.

But give locks some damn survivability and especially locks who are NOT SL/SL.
#3 - Nov. 14, 2007, 3:53 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
A post was just made about how bad PvP has become against warriors/rogues/hunters...

Im not the author of the most but i posted on the thread

"I totally stand by you on this..its a bunch of bull*!!%!

They know warrior/rogues need to put 0 skill into killing a lock its just unbelievable!

I still havent come across any hunter I cant kill but Just WoW at Blizzard for doing this...its not the drain life nerf its just the massive buffs to warriors/rogues/hunter and to almost everyone!

IF YOU GUNNA POST SOMETHING ILLOGICAL LIKE "QQ" or YOUR GOING TO POST OF AN ALT STFU AND DONT POST HERE "

Blizzard if you plan on Deleted this go ahead...but it wont stop be from post more...Going to bann me? Go ahead i got alot more accounts.....Ban my Ip? Hey i got a ton more places to go for internet!

I hope it was relieving to get that out.
#16 - Nov. 14, 2007, 4:05 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
yes it was thanks : )

life long dream of having a blue on my thread complete ty : )

but i mean come on cant locks get fix towards rogues and warriors? You know its impossible to go against one if uve ever played a lock...

im not asking for no crazy buffs..Dont buff us against shamans,druids etc..just against warriors and rogues

My main is actually a Warlock. It's not impossible.

I think we got off on the wrong foot. Hi, my name is Timbal. I'm a Forum Moderator. If a thread is inflammatory or non-constructive by nature, it may be locked or deleted, such as was the case with the thread to which I believe you're referring here.

If you want to present concerns about your class, by all means do so here. I only ask that you exercise human decency, post constructively, and do your best to be persuasive. Hint: saying it is impossible to kill a Hunter/Rogue/Warrior is not persuasive; it's an absolute statement that is probably proven wrong every second the realms remain online, and comes off as whining.

One last thing. Please don't threaten me with the might of all of your accounts posting. I can ban an account faster than you can get logged into the forums.

With that all said, I think we'll get along just great. : )
#65 - Nov. 14, 2007, 7:32 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

This is NOT a helpful reply and, in fact, is a little insulting. The OP is upset about something and while it is poorly written and illogical, it does not require your attention if you don't have something constructive to post. Just like players, unless you want to post something useful, don't bother posting anything at all.

Either delete the thread or don't post, simple as that.

What is the purpose of this post? If you're trying to tell me how the forums should be moderated according to your expectations, I'd appreciate it if you'd send feedback to WoWcmfeedback@blizzard.com.

I gave the original poster time to cool off, explained the reasoning and motivation behind my moderation techniques on the class forums, and overlooked what was suspension-worthy by opening a dialog with him.

It's surely easy for players to scrutinize the every action of a public representative of Blizzard Entertainment, when even the intent behind our punctuation usage can be called into question; but in the end the Warlock class has several legitimate concerns, and there's no implicit reason to publicly pry at the one response I made to this thread you feel wasn't entirely necessary.

Q u o t e:
either tim is living in a parallel universe, or he's wearing gear from gm island.

the recent nerfs to sl/sl have gutted what little was left of ua..

I'm not sure what you mean by this. Are you saying that I'm wrong for claiming it's not impossible to ever kill a Warrior/Rogue/Hunter?

Q u o t e:
as for requirement of constructive threads.. for as long as I can remember the nerf trolls (both calling for them and taunting over those implemented) have been allowed free reign.

I've spent many hours over the past several months issuing suspensions for, and deleting threads created by those who came here simply to chastise and ridicule the Warlock class.

Q u o t e:
I'm the contrary son, and im asking you mods to practice what you preach and not target just warlock posts.

If you're suggesting that you have tangible proof that we, as moderators, target only posts made by Warlocks, please reveal it.

You see what you need to see to validate your concerns. Again, dealing in absolute statements removes legitimacy from your assertions.
#73 - Nov. 14, 2007, 7:54 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Timbal,

I for one would like to thank you for the attention and the replies.

Could I please just have confirmation that CMs and the Devs are aware of the real problems with the warlock class, listed here http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=2855956570&sid=1&pageNo=1 ?

Thank you.

Q u o t e:
Since you are paying attention, why has not one blue post been in regards to any suggestions and or changes to this broken class?

As a moderator, I'm unable to appropriately address these concerns. I will say that I've read much of the thread linked above (as well as this one: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=2856224217&sid=1) and will pass along the feedback as I am able within the confines of my job description and duties.

Since many questions currently directed at me are relating to Community Management and Development roles, I will take my leave back to moderation. It was my goal in this thread to make sure players with real concerns weren't allowing themselves to be disregarded by posting hyperbole, or Code of Conduct violations. Many of you are quite eloquently voicing your concerns; and for that I thank you.

I can only assure you that our Community Manager staff will always do their best to engage or pass along your concerns when applicable. Keep the constructive persuasion flowing and you'll see very little of me. ; )