@timbal

#0 - April 9, 2008, 7:58 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Everything you've just said is wrong. Is this helpful to you?

You have created yet another thread that fails to address or highlight any concerns pertaining to the Shaman class. Thank you for trying, but this has been locked. I'll continue to moderate the forums per my job description now.

I'm sorry if you assumed I am being paid to try and help keep people from spitting tongue-and-cheek vitriol on the forums because they're upset about class balance.
You do realize that there has been MANY MANY solid well thought out threads on these forums right? where the hell have you been then?
THIS is why the shaman community is pissed off.
Love, bogaa<3
Thanks for the post timbal, i appreciate it. and by the way i love my shaman
#10 - April 9, 2008, 8:12 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
You do realize that there has been MANY MANY solid well thought out threads on these forums right?

Yes.
Q u o t e:
where the hell have you been then?

Not moderating them considering they are well thought-out and remain within the confines of the Code of Conduct.

Q u o t e:
THIS is why the shaman community is pissed off.

If so, your anger comes as a result of the pursuance of a fallacious argument.

If you have concerns about forum moderation, please email wowreportedpost@blizzard.com. If you'd like to leave feedback regarding the performance of the Community team in general, please contact wowcmfeedback@blizzard.com.

Any further posts directed at me or the way in which we moderate this forum will be deleted.