Worst fears

#0 - Sept. 5, 2006, 3:30 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Let's say Blizzard gives holy/healing priests nothing that's useful. Like an improved lightwell that requires 5 points and makes all players within 30 yards to stop, point, and laugh at you.

What are you MOST afraid of seeing?

I'm afraid of priests in regards to what other classes get, like spellsteal. I can see it now: Holy priests STILL do not get the pvp that would help AND they have another thing against them. They won't get a bone thrown to them everyone keeps saying "wait until priests get their spells/talents before you go off on spellsteal/ or whatever.

We will finally be unable to do pvp, the expansion will only further imballance us in regards to other healers, and druids will finally outnumber us. That's my worst fear.
#9 - Sept. 5, 2006, 9:52 p.m.
Blizzard Post
While we're not ready to provide specific details for the priest, I will say that I've been waiting to review the expansion's direction for all new class spells and abilities before choosing which level 60 character I'll progress in Burning Crusade. Based upon the information available to me, I'll be choosing my priest.

Also, I'm fairly certain that I'll be moving very deep into the Holy Tree. ;)