Test Realm and Feedback

#0 - Feb. 24, 2007, 4:39 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I just wanted to take some time to post and create a way for people to voice their concerns and feelings in a constructive way. I realize tempers are running hot and understandably so. A strong spec has been changed so that the benefits aren't as strong as they were. Yes, there was a nerf. There was also a positive change to Mass Dispel that will prioritize a little better when used.

The team is aware that at current it looks like all priests have received are nerfs and I can tell you that Circle of Healing is being looked at for better utility. (Yes, I did double check as I said I would.) Lightwell MAY be looked at however I can't promise anything on that front. As more issues and feedback continue, so will I and the rest of the team continue to relay it to the rest of the team.

Also, please make sure that you take the time to test on the PTR and more importantly give feedback on the results of playing with the changes.

You can choose to be angry at me if you wish however, I will continue to give feedback to the rest of the team and make the feelings of the community known. I have always said though that the team may not always agree with what you have to say. I do not ultimately make the decisions nor does the rest of the community team and while you may get angry at us, we will still continue to do carry the community message to the development team.

Please either post in the Test realm forum here- http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/board.html?forumId=11572&sid=1

Or feel free to carry on the conversation in this thread and provided the posting is constructive, I will make sure it is forwarded off. Please refrain from swearing, personal attacks and threats. They do not benefit anyone and will only result in unnecessary suspensions from the forums.
#25 - Feb. 24, 2007, 4:44 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I am removing any posts that are containing language or anything that isn't constructive to the thread. I did accidentally remove a post that someone had made that was neither of those and I'm very sorry about that. :( Please repost it if you get the chance. Thanks.
#135 - Feb. 24, 2007, 5:03 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Please feel free to continue posting feedback here. It is being read. Again, please refrain from attacks against myself and the developers as well as using language that goes against the terms of use.

For those giving feedback, it is appreciated.

Lastly, as much as I'd love to give more detailed information on the exact reasons for the changes, I don't have that information and will most likely not get it until early next week. I will make sure word is passed along and we'll do what we can to get more information to you on why the changes were made and hopefully that will help those that are working on testing give better feedback on how they feel the changes are affecting gameplay.
#309 - Feb. 24, 2007, 6:20 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I'm sad.

Also, is it true this thread is locked?

Threads autolock when they get too large. They can be adjusted a bit to allow for more posts but that's usually stretching things a bit. The best thing to do is if this thread locks again is to create a new one and link to the old one so the conversation can continue.
#349 - Feb. 24, 2007, 6:34 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=77567557&sid=1

Just went into the druid forums, and saw that Tseric posted this in response to one the the druid's FEEDBACK.

How about we get some testing too? How about some testing involving a shadow priest's threat level and raid viability?

All changes get focused testing as will the Priest changes. This is another reason that feedback is still important. These things will be tested.