Neth, I understand you are forwarding topics

#0 - Feb. 26, 2007, 8:27 p.m.
Blizzard Post
...But how about a confirmation that they are actually reaching their destination? Of all the forwarding you've done, I haven't seen one thing that's been acknowledged and received by the dev team. Nothing. Not even the token line "they've read this and may look into it." There's been an entire library's worth in feedback generated on these forums, and I have yet to see one line that acknowledges the devs have read it.

Other than the CoH and Lightwell thing that's been said for weeks and months, where has the response been on their side of the line?
#1 - Feb. 26, 2007, 8:32 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
...But how about a confirmation that they are actually reaching their destination? Of all the forwarding you've done, I haven't seen one thing that's been acknowledged and received by the dev team. Nothing. Not even the token line "they've read this and may look into it." There's been an entire library's worth in feedback generated on these forums, and I have yet to see one line that acknowledges the devs have read it.

Other than the CoH and Lightwell thing that's been said for weeks and months, where has the response been on their side of the line?

Well, I can tell you the first set of issues that were sent out this morning were looked at. (First set meaning first set today.) That said however, any information that will be coming our way isn't expected until some time tomorrow.

I tend to try to tag threads with feedback so that people can see what is being forwarded as many people in the community have asked us to do. I forward it on and if I don't get confirmation that it's been seen, I ask about it in person to make sure it's seen. The rest of the community team does this same thing. That said however, just because something is seen doesn't mean we are going to get immediate answers and there are many times when something is in development among many other issues and the team just doesn't have any answers for us until they get further along in them.

I'll continue trying to let people know when things are forwarded and acknowledged as much as I can however, people tend to think that if it's been seen that it means we'll have feedback to post on it and that's not often the case.
#7 - Feb. 26, 2007, 8:37 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
While you're at it, how about hopping on the druid forum and forwarding some of our concerns?

We've done that as well this morning. I'll see if I can get over there to blue tag some things but I've been a bit behind on tasks I need to get done and still need to nuke lunch to eat at my desk.

Yes, the feedback (even the same feedback) continues to be forwarded on. Things change as the game evolves so you never know if an old idea is the one that is thought of as more viable today than it was when first brought up.
#15 - Feb. 26, 2007, 8:40 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
One thing I'd like to see is if a CM says, "I'll look into this and get back to you" is that they would actually do just that..

I understand you don't always have the answers right away, I know how annoying it can be to be constantly asked... Do you have an update?

but when you do finnally get said update, go back to those threads and let us know.. so often do I see posts that end in "i'll get back to you" then nothing is posted further about it..

as for this mystery buff, if we start guessing, can you tell us yes or no?

my guess, COH now has a renew like effect..
\
Troll Priest For Life!!!

We will get back to you but sometimes it takes time and I've had responses from the previous day buried in new posts . All of us on the Community team have had this happen before and we will all continue to do what we can to repost things to bring them to the forefront again as much as we can.