List of Post-Patch Priest Bugs (Add your own)

#0 - May 23, 2007, 2:19 p.m.
Blizzard Post

To be added
#2 - May 23, 2007, 3:40 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Not so much a bug, but when I'm solo'ing the PW:S is always grayed out unless I target myself first. It doesn't affect the casting, however. I have "Auto-cast" enabled, so it would be nice if it would un-gray "PW:S" when this is checked.

From what I know of this change, it will be grayed out if you do not have someone targeted or if you have someone targeted and they are not a viable target for the shield.

I'll forward the feedback on this however.
#86 - May 23, 2007, 6:03 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Shadowfiend stops attacking when blackout procs.

Is this the only time it stops attacking?
#94 - May 23, 2007, 6:14 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I'll forward this information on.
#199 - May 23, 2007, 9:22 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

No, I noticed but can't confirm that he stopped attacking on gouge and/or blind too last night, but was kiting some mobs so couldn't be sure.

The guardian should stop attacking when gouge or blind are active since any damage will break those effects.

Please be sure to report the blackout bug if it comes up again, but QA was unable to verify that this was a bug and did not have this occur internally.
#273 - May 30, 2007, 5:49 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

I find this a problem in pvp also, i like the new 'grey out' function when i have a friendly target selected. However, when i have an enemy target selected, i no longer know if i can self-cast PW:S as the button is greyed out no mattter what in this example. do i have enought mana to cast it or not? I cant tell by looking at the button. i find this inconsistant behavior (in relation to other spells, like heal is still lit up, but i cant cast it on the enemy) as a confusing change.

RECAP: New PW:S behavior is bad unless you have a friendly target selected.

Thanks!

This is a known issue and is going to be corrected in an upcoming patch. Self-cast should allow for the button to show that the shield is still useable as well when no target is selected and this is updated.

As for the Shadowfiend, it should take note of CCd targets and stop attacking when things such as gouge are employed so as to not break it.
#285 - May 30, 2007, 9:59 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

My shadowfiend often returns to my side even while solo'ing a non cc'ed mob that I have targeted.

I'll have the Shadowfiend looked at again.