Need clarification on new Mage Talents/Spells

#0 - Aug. 30, 2006, 9:06 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Arcane Potency:
Does this only effect the first bolt of Arcane Missiles?

Molten Fury:
Does wounded mean when the target is <20% HP?

Dragon's Breath:
Does disorient break with damage? If it does break with damage, would Ignite from Dragon's Breath break it?

Burnout:
Can this stack if you use Blast Wave on multiple targets and hit them with Dragon's Breath to make this ability stack?

Summon Water Elemental:
Is this like WC3 where the water elemental eventually de-spawns? Or is it like a Warlock pet?

Spellsteal:
Do you get to choose which ability you get?
If you can steal Power Word: Shield, do you take Weakened Soul along with it? Or ONLY the beneficial PW:S?
According to the screenshot, Arcane Blast is a debuff. Would you be able to steal Arcane Blast's cast time?
Can you chain cast Spellsteal to gain multiple buffs since there is no cooldown?
Can you Spellsteal Invisibility if you can see invisible enemies with the Warlock buff Detect Invisibility?

Molten Armor:
I'm guessing this is like Mage Armor or Ice/Frost Armor where only one Armor is allowed at a time. The tooltip given does say it but I'm assume it. Also with Spellsteal would you be able to gain more than 1 Armor for Mage (ex. Have Ice Armor but Spellsteal Molten Armor to have both for 2 mins)

Arcane Blast:
Does the cast time reduction effect the spell +damage bonus? Or is it like Frostbolt and Fireball where the calculation is before cast reduction? (I'm guessing the latter, but it's a little different on the description so I had to ask)

Ice Lance:
If a target is frozen by Frost Nova or Frostbite, and you have shatter as a talent. Would Ice Lance essentially do 400% damage on a crit?
#8 - Aug. 30, 2006, 9:02 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Tagging this blue for collecting questions for clarification. If you have ambiguous feelings about a tooltip, post it here!
#78 - Aug. 30, 2006, 11:18 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Wrong!

QFT. Not my fault you didn't read the edit I made at a later time.

Guys, we're going over a lot of these abilities for many classes in a meeting on Thursday. Cool your jets.