SHUTUP AND READ THIS

#0 - Sept. 26, 2006, 10:03 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Appaarently I need to shout in order to stop the morons from creating 500 threads saying the exact same thing.

I don't care if you're happy or not happy. I don't care if you are angry that other people are happy or not happy. SHUT UP.

The talent and spell changes for the most part are solid. YES, there are some that are weaker than others, but overall they are decent. Most of the other classes had similiar reviews. So the "I like them" and the "I hate them" have valid claims on both sides of the fence.

Six months from now what will any druid be complaining about?

I don't think it will be PvP viability anymore. They really did give us some nice PvP talents/spells.

I think druids will still be forced into the role of primary healers regardless of spec. 3% to crit and an insignificant heal on a crit in cat form is not going to convince anyone to allow you to DPS in cat the majority of the time (notice I didn't say all the time).

No, don't respond saying you think they're good. Your opinion doesn't matter. The opinion of your raid and guild leaders matter. Simple truth.

The talents and abilties have to make us viable in raids to the point where people WANT US to be in cat/bear/moonkin form at least a decent amount of the time rather than never.

This is the current problem. It has been the same problem since release.

This is the only issue that should be posted at this time. Sounds arrogant doesn't it? Well, it's the truth.
#3 - Sept. 26, 2006, 10:08 p.m.
Blizzard Post
This post is neither helpful nor constructive. Try again when you can follow the Forum Guidelines and show a modicum of respect for your fellow players.