Coreiel: Please change your attitude

#0 - Nov. 1, 2006, 10:27 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Dear Coreiel,
It has come to my attention that very few of your posts have in any way contributed to the Druid forums; the only thing you seem to have done is bash its posters. Many of your comments have been rude, sarcastic, and overall unhelpful to the Druid community. For example... http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=42774589&sid=1 Not only do you completely bash the OP and offend many others but you also lock the post being a coward of what people might say in response. By the way as of our current standings Druids aren't hybrids, as even stated by another (more helpful?) dev, we are more like role switchers if we respec it. (No we can't do multiple things at once like tanking, spell dps, and healing. Have you even played a Druid fully?) Back to the original statement, however. This is not meant to be a whine post or anything of the sort but to maybe open your eyes as to how no one is appreciating anything you have said in the Druid forums. IMO you are acting more like a troll than anyone else possibly could be. Either change your attitude toward the posters or do not post anything more as your discourteous and crude comments are not wanted here. Thank you.
Sincerely,
Fortunato

(I have a right to state my opinion. Do I not?)
#73 - Nov. 2, 2006, 12:49 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I encourage you to send your feedback regarding members of the Community Team to wowcmfeedback@blizzard.com as that is the appropriate place.