Let me spell it out for you Tseric

#0 - Feb. 24, 2007, 6:38 a.m.
Blizzard Post
You and your counter part gave the druid community the impression that druids were fine the way they were. You did it numerous times, in numerous posts. Do I have any specific links? No. Does that mean I'm wrong? No. Ask any druid. We were mislead, it's that plain and that simple. You left open the possibility that the threat issue could be revisited but that is not what we have here. What we have here is an absolutely absurd bear form dps nerf that hasn't even been tested yet. That is just plain ridiculous. You can modify our threat without destroying one of our forms in pvp. Do you ever nerf other classes before properly testing them? Hell no you don't. This is a shoot first and ask questions later policy and you know it. It's pretty hard to take your answers seriously under these circumstances.
#4 - Feb. 24, 2007, 6:47 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
You and your counter part gave the druid community the impression that druids were fine the way they were. You did it numerous times, in numerous posts. Do I have any specific links?

Here are your links. I haven't posted much on the druid boards, so their won't be much to sift through to find this alleged misdirection or subterfuge.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/search.html?sid=1&forumId=10015&characterName=Tseric&characterId=0&searchText=&accountId=0&stationId=1&recentPosts=0&blizzardPoster=true&pageNo=1