Heroic instances suppose to be this hard?

#0 - Jan. 31, 2007, 5:37 p.m.
Blizzard Post
So me and some Guildies decided to try out heroic shadow labs. The normal orc trash was fairly easy. We then get to the fel overseers. They like to mortal strike. They hit tthe tank for about 8k. They also like to fear. When we all get feared he switches to a healer (aka me) and MS in the face for 17k. Never thought it would be this hard considering you need like 50 tokens to buy an epic item. Anyone else try heroic mode instances?
#10 - Jan. 31, 2007, 5:47 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
So me and some Guildies decided to try out heroic shadow labs. The normal orc trash was fairly easy. We then get to the fel overseers. They like to mortal strike. They hit tthe tank for about 8k. They also like to fear. When we all get feared he switches to a healer (aka me) and MS in the face for 17k. Never thought it would be this hard considering you need like 50 tokens to buy an epic item. Anyone else try heroic mode instances?

Heroic mode should be very hard. However, if you are finding it to seem off from what you believe it should be, report it and we can always do a double check on our end to see if there is truly something wrong, if it's much harder than it should be or if it is working as intended.