Interface - Target of Target - Bugged?

#0 - Aug. 9, 2007, 1:30 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Hey, I was wondering why my target of target does not work for mobs, only for players. I have been using this interface set-up for quite a while now and as a tank it is very urgent I use it (not to mention it is very uncomfortable to play now). It worked fine for a while but when I logged on today I noticed it does not show who the mob is attacking. Can i get assistance as to what I should do to solve this matter? I even filed a ticket and talked to a GM but he was unable to fix the issue. Thanks.
#1 - Aug. 9, 2007, 2:08 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Hello Rift,

Under your in-game Interface Options, select the Advanced Options tab and make sure the "Show Target of Target" option is checked and is also set as "Always".

If the problem persists, please close down WoW and remove the WTF, CACHE, and INTERFACE folders from the World of Warcraft game directory. These folders contain temporary data and frequently altered files that may have become corrupted. This will also remove any custom UI's that may contribute to the problem as well.

You can move these folders to the desktop or another directory if you wish to retain the data, however for now please start WoW without those folders present. Also do not use any third party programs to start WoW; often some custom UI's will place a shortcut for you to start WoW from, please use the (Launcher.exe) in the World of Warcraft directory.