[BUG] /equipslot and multiple same-name items

#0 - Oct. 14, 2007, 12:29 a.m.
Blizzard Post
NOTE: Draconian Deflector is a shield. Grunt's Waraxe is one-hand. Shadowrend Longblade is main-hand. I have two Grunt's Waraxe in my bags.

Situation #1:

/equip [noequipped: shield, noequipped: two-hand] Draconian Deflector
/equipslot 16 Shadowrend Longblade
/equipslot [equipped: shield] [noequipped: 17] 17 Grunt's Waraxe

I have -two- Grunt's Waraxe, and when I run this, it swaps Grunt's Waraxe and shield in bags. It does not equip anything.

Situation #2: Grunt's Waraxe DW

/equipslot 16 Grunt's Waraxe

Doesn't function the way it should. Tried to swap shield and mainhand, instead of shield and the axe that's in bags.
#2 - Oct. 15, 2007, 7:39 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
NOTE: Draconian Deflector is a shield. Grunt's Waraxe is one-hand. Shadowrend Longblade is main-hand. I have two Grunt's Waraxe in my bags.

Situation #1:

/equipslot 16 Shadowrend Longblade

I have -two- Grunt's Waraxe, and when I run this, it swaps Grunt's Waraxe and shield in bags. It does not equip anything.

[noequipped:17] is meaningless, you can only specify inventory types or item classes, not slot numbers. If you remove that then the macro works.

Q u o t e:

Situation #2: Grunt's Waraxe DW

/equipslot 16 Grunt's Waraxe

Doesn't function the way it should. Tried to swap shield and mainhand, instead of shield and the axe that's in bags.

When you have one axe equipped and one in your bag, the first /equipslot line will swap those, and the second will have no effect because when it runs the swap hasn't completed yet and the original axe is busy being swapped.