Change color for purple items to diff color?

#0 - Oct. 29, 2007, 11:14 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hello. Not sure if this is the place to post this (vs. customer service), but thought I'd give it a try here first.

As someone who is partially color blind, distinguishing between blue and purple text is impossible for me. Not a big problem playing WoW, with one exception.

I'm unable to distinguish between blue and purple items. Is there a way to make the color being displayed for purple items be another color than purple, or to have some kind of symbol/word appear next to the name of the item, signifying its rarity?
#1 - Oct. 29, 2007, 11:19 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Smiter,

I would recommend posting in the Suggestions forums for this: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/board.html?sid=1&forumId=11122

Some things to help though are most purple items are also marked as unique. At least for the ones you would equip. I'm not sure about all, but most. Also when determining if an item is an upgrade or not, the color of the title shouldn't really be the deciding factor, it is what the item does for you that decides if you should keep it or not.

For the color alteration, please post in the Suggestions forum so the Devs can read it.