LUA ERROR? help

#0 - Aug. 7, 2009, 5:38 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Hey, every time i play my priest i get a huge window with the title lua error, i close the box, then it just appears again when i touch any button... i cant play the game cause this huge box appears?

please help, my paladin is fine and doesnt have these problems
#2 - Aug. 7, 2009, 8:28 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Usually caused by outdated addons that will need to be updated since patch 3.2 was released. You should try downloading and installing the latest versions for all your addons.

Otherwise you can do a full removal.

Q u o t e:
With the game closed please try moving or deleting your WTF, CACHE, and INTERFACE folders out of your World of Warcraft directory. These are temporary cache files that will be recreated by the game the next time you launch. Moving them to the desktop makes it easy to replace them if necessary.

Please also note these folders contain your saved macros and UI addons. By moving or deleting these folders you will also remove any saved preferences, UI addons, or macros you may have added. However, in order for us to troubleshoot the issue we need to remove any modifications to the game and make sure we are diagnosing the default settings.

By default the directory locations for WoW are as follows:

Vista - C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft
XP - C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft