No addon button

#0 - Aug. 17, 2007, 5:25 a.m.
Blizzard Post
K logged into game like always today, they have new patch stuff available. Go to raid and none of my addons are working. So I do the wow fix. Doesn't fix it. Then I delete and recreate the WTF and Interface/addons folders. And still can't use my addons. On my character select screen I do not get the addons button. Nothing, zilch, nada. I even deleted the folders and restarted game. Was told that would recreate said folders and I can put my addons back into them.
Anyone know how to fix this? Did fresh install of game also and nothing. Please someone help. :)
Would be much appreciated.
#4 - Aug. 17, 2007, 6:37 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
K logged into game like always today, they have new patch stuff available. Go to raid and none of my addons are working. So I do the wow fix. Doesn't fix it. Then I delete and recreate the WTF and Interface/addons folders. And still can't use my addons. On my character select screen I do not get the addons button. Nothing, zilch, nada. I even deleted the folders and restarted game. Was told that would recreate said folders and I can put my addons back into them.
Anyone know how to fix this? Did fresh install of game also and nothing. Please someone help. :)
Would be much appreciated.

Hi Telessara,

I think you just described everything you can do to not have an addon button. That thing won't exist until you put some in :)
Try checking the UI FAQ thread on how to install addons. http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/board.html?sid=1&forumId=11114