Blizz Posters run the Bush admin

#0 - Oct. 25, 2006, 7:50 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I can see now that the very same people that post with that blue text are the very same people that are spokesman for the Bush administration. I don't really have to explain that for anyone to know what I'm talking about - but I do want to delve a little further into the Blue Brigade themselves.

They never give a decent answer to anything. It's all canned. They are not in control of what they say - processed cheese. Blizzard has crossed the line from grassroots org into powerhouse that cares more about their creation than the people who play it.

The day a Blizzard poster gets on here and gives a true response with personal substance - something that speaks to me as a player, will never come. You simply give a packaged pre-paid paragraph - and more times than not, it's something that says "screw you, we're right, you're wrong, and we don't really care if you play this game because the game we've created is more important than the people who play it."
#4 - Oct. 25, 2006, 8:11 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Please keep all politically charged discussions off the World of Warcraft forums. You are welcome to submit feedback regarding the Community Managers and Forum Moderators by emailing wowcmfeedback@blizzard.com.