FREE WOW GOLD HERE

#0 - Oct. 29, 2006, 11:56 p.m.
Blizzard Post
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=41764244&sid=1

This is a mage thread that is basically a compilation of rational, well-thought arguments which explain why the mage class in BC is not quite right.

I am sorry that this is in the improper forum, and that I am utilizing an improper subject title. Furthermore, I have never bought gold and do not support the buying of gold, as it is harmful to the WoW economy.

Since my purpose is to bring these arguments to the attention of a Blizzard employee who can effect changes on the mage class, I will continue to make phony threads in general chat until a Blizzard representative posts on the attached forum that our arguments are being seriously discussed. At that time, I will return to being a law-abiding citizen of Azeroth.

Also, if you ban me from the forums on account of this, I will utilize the accounts of guild members and friends, and will start spamming forums with this, instead of making one every once in a while.

Im sorry that negligence of the mage class has come to this, but seriously, this thread is everything rational the mage class has to say.
#13 - Oct. 30, 2006, 12:20 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Spamming and trolling will only get you and others banned from the forums. Please don't post in all caps. Please don't advertise other threads. Please don't post with misleading thread titles.