New Avatars prove Bliz favors the Alliance.

#0 - Aug. 25, 2006, 10:04 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Notice how the Alliance avatars have handsome features, powerful gear, and exude strength and honor!

Notice how the horde avatars have ugly weak features, filthy low level gear, and ooze weakness and treachery!

Then again, I guess Blizzard simply based the avatars on the reality of the races!!

p.s. No horde need respond as I am sure the only answer you would have is "grunt, grunt, pant, wheeze"
#1 - Aug. 25, 2006, 10:06 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I'm allergic to Pepsi so I drink Dr. Pepper. True story.
#13 - Aug. 25, 2006, 10:10 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Wouldn't that belong in the offtopic section?

Yes, but I felt it was relevant to the topic somehow. When I remember how, I'll let you know. ;)
#29 - Aug. 25, 2006, 10:17 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
This just in:

EVERYTHING proves Blizz favors the Alliance.

Ah, yes! That was my point. ;) People can "prove" anything they want by twisting things we say, even the most innocuous things.
#37 - Aug. 25, 2006, 10:33 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

This proves that all GMs are holed up in a trench somewhere with combat boots on eating macaroni.

It's all about the MREs! Here I thought my super sekret code could never be broken!
#55 - Aug. 25, 2006, 11:55 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
If you listen to the new blizzard epl pvp trailer soundtrack at 3:2 speed, at 1:32 it clearly says "horde, lol".

We are through the looking glass here people.

If you mute it and play Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon... Oh wait... nevermind. That's another movie. But if you play the track backward you get your truck, dog and wife back... wait, no that's something else too dangit.